What is a virtual cinema?
A virtual cinema is a new way for audiences to watch latest releases from the safety of homes during this unprecedented time while also supporting your favorite local independent theater, like The BIJOU. The Bijou gets a percentage of the ticket price.
How do I watch the film?
All you have to do is click on the "BUY TICKETS" link of the films we are presenting. It will take you to the studio page where you enter your email address and your credit card . That’s it! Once the film is rented, it will be available to view for several days once you’ve started watching. The rental prices will vary but most are between $5 - $12.
How do I watch the film?
You can easily watch on your computer, smartphone, or tablet, or cast to your Smart-TV or Google Chromecast.
If you have a Google Chromecast, make sure your TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device you used to purchase the film. Then, click in the playback window and select your Google Chromecast.
If you have a smart TV but don't know how to connect from your phone or computer- go to settings and find and click the word CAST or MIRROR. OR when you start the movie bring your cursor to this symbol (to the left) usually in the lower right hand corner of the picture.
IF YOU SIMPLY CAN'T CONNECT, CLICK "CONTACT" UP ABOVE AND KEITH OR BETSY WILL TRY TO HELP.
BUT GIVE US A LITTLE TIME TO GET BACK TO YOU.
HOW TO CONNECT TO A SAMSUNG SMART TV...
1. FIRST Connect your Samsung smart TV and your device to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Download the Smartthings app onto your device (please note: If you’re using a Samsung device you probably have that app.).
3. Open Smartthings app.
4. Tap Add Device. All available devices will be displayed. If you can’t see your device make sure it is turned on, try tuning it of and on again and the Smartthings app.
5. Select your TV
6. A pin number may be display in your app. Enter that pin number. Your TV is now connected.
7. Tap Smart view.
8. Use the menu on your device or TV to select the content you want.
YOU CAN CAST A VIDEO FROM YOUR SMART DEVICE WITH CHROMECAST USING THESE STEPS.
1.. Open the movie on your device.
2.On the bottom right side of the screen you should see a casting symbol like to the left.
3. If you don’t see this symbol go to the menu on your device in the upper right corner of your window and choose CAST.
4. Once you select that button it should give you a list of nearby to CAST to. Then pick Chromecast. If you don’t see Chromecast make sure both devices are on the same wifi network