WHAT IS VIRTUAL CINEMA?
Virtual cinema is a new way for audiences to watch latest releases from the safety of homes during this unprecedented time while also supporting your favorite local independent theater, like The BIJOU. ***The Bijou gets a percentage of the ticket price.
How do I watch the film?
Click on the poster to watch the trailer.
All you have to do is click on the RED "TICKETS" button of the film you want to see. It will take you to another page where you enter your name, email address and your credit card number for payment . That’s it! Once the film is rented, it will be available to view for several days once you’ve started watching. The rental prices will vary but most are between $5 - $12.
HERE'S HOW TO CONNECT TO YOUR TV...
If you have a Google Chromecast, make sure your TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device you used to purchase the film. Then, click in the playback window and select your Google Chromecast, (click on the symbol to the left, usually in the bottom right side of the picture).
If you have a smart TV but don't know how to connect from your phone or computer- go to settings and find and click the word CAST or MIRROR.
IF YOU SIMPLY CAN'T CONNECT, PAGE WHERE YOU SIGNED UP HAS TROUBLE SHOOTING HELP. OR THE CLICK "CONTACT" UP ABOVE AND KEITH OR BETSY WILL TRY TO HELP.
BUT GIVE US A LITTLE TIME TO GET BACK TO YOU.
HOW TO CONNECT TO A SAMSUNG SMART TV...
1. FIRST Connect your Samsung smart TV and your device to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Download the Smartthings app onto your device (please note: If you’re using a Samsung device you probably have that app.).
3. Open Smartthings app.
4. Tap Add Device. All available devices will be displayed. If you can’t see your device make sure it is turned on, try tuning it of and on again and the Smartthings app.
5. Select your TV
6. A pin number may be display in your app. Enter that pin number. Your TV is now connected.
7. Tap Smart view.
8. Use the menu on your device or TV to select the content you want.